Production Assistant – £20-22k – Slough, Berkshire
Are you a recent graduate looking to launch your career? Tangent 90, an innovative tech company based in Slough, is looking for a Production Assistant to join our growing team.
As we seek to meet growing demand for our creative Trustrack technology, the successful candidate will play a key role in removing impediments to the delivery of requests by managing our support ticketing system internally and externally.
The key responsibilities of a Production Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of ticket processes and rules internally and externally
- On-boarding meetings and brief taking/clarification meetings
- Supporting senior staff on larger projects and requirements, and general admin tasks
- Demonstrating systems processes and software
- Investigating and problem solving/finding solutions
The key skills and qualities of a Production Assistant:
- Quick learner – able to self-teach/learn, flourishes in a fast-paced environment and able to run on own steam without close management.
- Outstanding written and spoken English (Spanish and other languages are a plus)
- Friendly and able to build relationships with customers whilst maintaining a professional attitude, with the confidence to discuss difficult subjects such as budgets and timelines with clients.
- Commercial experience of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Google spreadsheets essential
- Experience of Apple Pages, OneDesk, Adobe suit, Wordpress & Sitecore CMS beneficial
- Good understanding of basic technical elements/terminology e.g difference between a JPG and PNG, PDF and PPT, browsers, cache, domains, etc.
- Tangent 90 focuses on building unique Enterprise grade Software as a Service (SaaS) through innovative software development – one of which is Trustrack, a game-changing technology that is in demand from Pharma.
- Trustrack has been about the importance of scientific evidence and gaining HCP consents in Pharma for five years, and suddenly now everyone wants to know: HCPs want to see the science, marketers need to get consents (in a whole range of situations) and it has to work remotely; and of course it has got to be digital. And Trustrack does it all. It’s the only solution that does.
If you are keen on taking the next challenge in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.