Customer Care Co-ordinator (CCC13)
- United Kingdom -- England -- North East England -- County Durham -- Newton Aycliffe
22 July 2021
Customer Care Co-ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated, customer focussed Customer Care Co-ordinator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will coordinate the customer’s journey from order placement to project closure, providing an unrivalled service experience. The role requires an enthusiastic individual, with a ‘can-do’ attitude to manage multiple projects at any one time. Our Coordinators are the glue that holds the process together, clearly communicating with both the customer and internal colleagues at every stage.
- Taking ownership of the project ensuring information is logged and the appropriate information is communicated to the appropriate stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, sales, installation and most importantly, our customers.
- Placing orders with suppliers and managing suppliers to ensure that all parts are delivered on time to meet the delivery/install date.
- Placing orders for extra orders and remedials which also need to be manged to completion.
- Monitoring and managing all parts of the project frequently to identify any risks to the successful completion of the project.
- Liaising with all stakeholders including suppliers, manufacturing, the office function, installation managers and customers to rectify problems as they arise.
- Ensuring internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with the status of the project.
- Managing changes to the project and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware at the earliest opportunity.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Championing change within the department to ensure we continuously improve the way we operate.
- Experience in a customer care coordinator role within a busy office environment. A patient and calm approach with excellent telephone manner. Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions
- Strong organisation and administrative skills and an ability to prioritise tasks in a timely manner
- The ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Willing to go the extra mile for every single customer
- Self-motivated with a positive approach
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and projects
- A quick learner who’s flexible and willing to help where needed
- Ability to initiate and achieve challenging targets and work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Competent in using Microsoft Office; particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Experience in the management of internal stakeholder relationships
- Experience in the kitchen industry
- Experience within a supply chain role (Desirable)
- Experience with EQ (Desirable)