Project Manager (PRM990)
Project Manager – Competitive – Rutherglen
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Project Manager to take jobs from design stage to client handover, ensuring that they are delivered on time, safely, within budget and to the client’s requirements.
The successful candidate will ensure the effective management and execution of Company policies and procedures, which include Health and Safety and Quality Assurance in the delivery of contracts.
The key responsibilities of a Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Man management and motivation
- Health, Safety and security
- Financial performance of contract
- Client liaison and satisfaction
- Evaluation of workloads against manpower requirements
- Identify training needs of the Commissioning Technician/apprentices
The key skills and qualities of a Project Manager:
- Health and Safety regulations knowledge (SSSTS or above)
- PC Literate with Microsoft Word & Excel experience
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience working in fire and security industry
- 5-10 years Industry experience
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Experience installing/commissioning fire and security systems
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK’s Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.