Business Development Manager – Competitive Salary – Thatcham, Berkshire (flexible working available)
Are you a passionate, results-driven, solutions-focused individual with a strong digital marketing sales background? If so, a first-rate digital marketing agency are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of agency life, expected to develop their own sales pipeline and managing a steady stream of incoming leads alongside proactively generating revenue through new customer acquisition.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Manager include, but are not limited to:
- To achieve agreed revenue targets, KPI’s, goals and objectives.
- New business acquisition and nurturing growth of client spend; Ensure all new client engagement is executed to a very high standard.
- Prepare and deliver creative sales presentations / proposals; Administration of quotes through to orders.
- Management of pipeline through a sales CRM.
- Liaising with marketing to initiate creative lead focused campaigns; Generate new creative ideas to grow revenue; Understand and deliver solutions which match client requirement.
As a first-rate, award-winning digital marketing agency, the company match client goals and objectives with the right online marketing strategy, adding process and experience to its strong capability in design, marketing and online strategy.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission opportunities
- 24 days’ holiday
- Annual leave on your birthday
- Clear career path with opportunities to progress
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to employee benefits portal
- ‘Take 5’ – flexible working programme
- Regular team days out and incentives
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme
- Optional Company health scheme
The key skills and qualities for a Business Development Manager:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a marketing sale related role / consultative selling; proven track record in achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation; Great attention to detail, organised and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of digital marketing solutions.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driving licence.
- Commercially aware and enthusiastic and interested about marketing and current trends.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.