Contracts Administrator – Competitive Salary + Benefits – Romsey, Hampshire
Garenne Shopfitting is looking for a motivated and capable Contracts Administrator to join their team in Romsey, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all administrative support is provided within the Contracts Administration Team and to the CM and AM, in a cost-effective, efficient and professional manner. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and join one of the UK’s premier shopfitting contractors.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Contracts Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and managing emails, acting as gatekeeper for Management and other members of staff
- Setting up the administration of new projects, to include formulating Health and Safety information, Construction Phase Plan and Permits
- Taking deliveries at our HQ, including some heavy lifting with the help of others
- Issuing site Health and Safety Boxes including printed to scale construction drawings
- Placing purchase orders/chasing orders and deliveries of all materials and hire equipment
- Placing subcontract orders in conjunction with the CM’s ensuring accurate information is exchanged in relation to permits, the programme, inductions and deliveries
- Booking deliveries into sites/arranging appropriate accredited couriers where necessary
- Arranging travel and accommodation for site personnel
- Sorting, collating and accurate filing of employee agency labour timesheets
- Undertaking regular price comparison tasks to ensure we are using the most competitive supplier prices
- Checking invoices against orders raised and highlighting any discrepancies, requesting Credit Notes if required
- Supporting the accounts team with EVO M data input/Holiday Cover
Garenne Shopfitting is a UK shopfitting contractor based in Hampshire. Established in 1999, we provide a nationwide, interior fitting-out service for retail and commercial companies with multiple outlets. We have a record of delivering high-end branded stores throughout the UK as well as working with some challenging environments such as airport and occupied premises.
The benefits of being a Contracts Administrator are:
- Competitive salary + pension scheme + company profit share bonus (after qualifying period)
- 30 days annual holiday
- Quarterly social events with a great team of people who will help you succeed
The key skills and qualities of a Contracts Administrator:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar construction/shop-fitting environment, ideally qualified with NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Customer Services
- Must have GCSE’s in English and Maths at level C or above and be computer literate in all Office packages
- Willingness to get involved with tidying the warehouse, moving of heavy objects and getting a bit dusty!
- Confident, with a calm and professional approach
- Well presented with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills, who can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Has the drive and determination to succeed in this role; someone who can think outside the box, use initiative and who is extremely well organised and methodical
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.